Monday, February 22, 2016

♡Shop my Poshmark Closet! BLOG SALE!♡

Hi everyone!

I wanted to make a blog post about my new Poshmark Closet! I decided to create an account and start selling some items that have been lightly used or are still new! I have everything ranging from shoes, clothing, handbags, handmade jewelry, vintage items and makeup! I even have some new body care items as well!

If you don't have a poshmark account, you can sign up for free! Just download the app. :) 

Here is my shop if you'd like to look around: https://poshmark.com/closet/samyrae7

And here is a sneak peek of what I have in my closet:





If you look and don't have a poshmark account but really want an item at the price it is and it is still available, email me at samyrae7@yahoo.com with the inquiry title "BLOG POSHMARK" and I will email you back about details on purchasing! There will also be a $5.95 shipping fee for all items. If you bundle items, you only have to pay shipping once. Anything over 5lbs. will have an increase in shipping price, which you can get details of if you send an email. First come, first serve and no holds unless on Poshmark. 

So I wanted to share this with you all and I hope you enjoy my closet!!

xoxo 

Samy Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment