Sunday, December 27, 2015

♡My Fantasy Hair Review 2015♡

Hi loves!

I wanted to come on here and write an updated review of all of my My Fantasy Hair extension sets! I wrote a review a couple years ago and I will have that linked here so you can check it out:
http://samyrae7.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-fantasy-hair-review.html

For me, everything I posted in that review still stands true to this day, but I wanted to give some updates on some older sets that I have, how my older sets have held up, some experiences I have had and so on!

You may or may not know, that I am now a promoter for MFH, however, have been purchasing from this company from I think 2012. I have tried so many other brands between then and now and have just been underwhelmed or just completely disappointed in other brands quality! I always go back to My Fantasy Hair!

So let's talk quality first:
-I cannot get over the quality of this hair! Sets that I have had since 2013 or even before, are still holding strong! Clips are still working great, no loose threads or falling apart wefts, and the hair is still in great condition! I do take VERY good care of my extensions so they do last me a long time! Some of my older sets I have cut but that's what makes these great! Once a set is at the end of its life, or isn't as manageable years after you first got them you can either cut them into a shorter style, or use them for up-dos and styles!
-All of my sets aside from one have either come in the color "jet black" or have been dyed black. They have taken the color very well and even my older sets have not had to be re-dyed from their first coloring, even after many washes.
-The hair is very soft when you first get it but remains soft as well! I find that it does plump up and get thicker when you wash it right out of the pack, which I always do. Most extensions come with a coating on the hair that makes them really smooth and straight; I like washing the hair before wearing it because it gives it more texture, a slight wave and it matches my hair better as well as making it into its full thickness.
-I love using the MFH hair care line on my extensions which you can find here:
http://www.myfantasyhair.com/product-category/hair-care/
-The hair also doesn't get matted, from my experience and that is with everyday wear. Now, because it is thick it will still tangle; tangling comes from having thick long hair, but I just keep a small brush in my handbag and don't have any issues with major tangling. I like my hair smooth though so I give it a brush maybe once while I'm out all day.

Here are some photos of some of my sets and how I wear them:

9pc  18inch Colossal Set in "jet black" custom cut (my newest set)

Older set of 14 inch "butterscotch" dyed black

And one of my oldest sets that I cut to thicken up my hair at its current length!




Next onto customer service:
-I can't express enough my LOVE for the MFH team and their customer service!!! I just love how quick they are in replying via email anytime I have a question or concern! I give them a double thumbs up, 5 stars, 100% : all of the above in their customer care! They respond right away, answer any questions, give tips and advice, and really help you out when you need it and I love that about the MFH team!

Options of hair:
-I'm not going to go through all of the options that MFH has now, but compared to 3 years ago they have SO MANY OPTIONS! They have an assorted number of lengths, thicknesses, colors and you even get to choose the ends of your hair now! This is a feature I really appreciate now compared to the first set I ever purchased. I love the "natural ends" selection compared to the "straight ends" which are a blunt cut. The natural ends just really eliminate me from having to texturize the ends of the hair myself, so it's a big plus in my book. 
-The color selection is amazing and for me the "jet black", which is one I always go back to, is the blackest of black! I have also tried the "butterscotch" and "strawberry blonde" both of which were still the same quality and both of them held dye really well.

Price Point:
-For the amount of hair you get (in grams), and the options of hair you can choose I feel that for the QUALITY of hair you get the prices are fair! There are other brands that charge the same amount if not more for hair, and they either aren't as thick or the quality is below amazing. 

I do have a discount code to share for 5% off your order: "samantha"
The code can be used on anything on the site!

Final Thoughts:
-I am so happy to be a part of the MFH team now and I am so glad I made my first purchase years ago! My love for hair extensions is immense, but these hair extensions are ones that I will remain loyal to because it is not only a brand I trust, but one that I know will never lack in quality ever! 
-Three or more years later and I am still in love with every set I have ever gotten! This is by far the best extension brand I have ever tried, and that is my honest opinion. The quality has me so hooked that I'm not sure I will ever try any other extensions!


I hope this updated review was helpful to you! I know that sometimes with reviews, a person can be ecstatic about the hair when it is first purchased but you don't know what happens after that. Given my timeline I hope that with years of experience with this hair you have a better idea of how great it is and won't hesitate to purchase if you were thinking about it. I absolutely love this hair and stand by it 100%! 

I hope if you try it out you love it too!

If you have any comments or questions feel free to leave me one or email me at:
samyrae7@yahoo.com 
and I will be more than happy to get back with you!

Thanks for reading loves!

xoxo

Samy Rae



*FTC: This is not a sponsored blog post. My discount code is an affiliate code, but other than that all opinions are my own and honest ones! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment