Saturday, December 19, 2015

♡Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara Review♡ Influenster Voxbox♡

Hi loves! 

I'm back with a review! I received the Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir mascara complimentary from Influenster to try and test out. I wanted to try it right away because it is a volumizing mascara that claims to have a velvet finish, and the brush and formula seemed really nice as well. 




Here are a couple photos of me wearing the mascara :





This mascara definitely gives me volume and some length as well! I didn't experience any flaking with this mascara, but it does get a little clumpy if you're not careful. It seems to have little fibers in the formula which help build volume, but they didn't seem to cause issues with flaking like I said. The only con I found was in the pictures you can see that my lashes aren't super curled. When I first applied the mascara they were holding a curl well, but this was about 2 hours after wear and my curl was falling. It still maintained some curve, but not as much as I like usually, which I get from a waterproof formula. 

Overall I love this mascara! It builds up super quick so if you're in a hurry to get your makeup done, this is a great go-to mascara! I think it builds enough that I can wear it on natural makeup days, because it gives enough lash to my look. 

4 out of 5 stars for me! Price is a bit high for mascara in which I can find similar at the drugstore that give me the same volume, but the mascara is amazing. Pricey, and doesn't hold the greatest curl for me, but the volume, length and drama I get outweigh those and I would purchase it! Love it and would recommend!

xoxo

Samy Rae


*The Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara was sent to me complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, however my opinions are my own. I would definitely recommend this mascara!

FTC: I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST



No comments:

Post a Comment